The low-stress and spirited Blue Roosters team is led by Alex Wintering and his enthusiastic coaches. The summer is filled with fun team building activities, stroke development and the ever-popular Big Fish/Little Fish! There is practice weekday mornings, and evening home and away swim meets held twice a week.
Evening practice times may be offered on Mondays based upon demand. Swimmers must be able to pass the big pool safety test and should be able to do the front crawl.
This is not a learn to swim course.
Enrollment will be closed at the end of the first week of practice. 2020 practice starts on Wednesday, June 3rd.
AGES 11 & OLDER M-F 8:00-9:00am
AGES 10 & UNDER M-F 9:00-9:50am
$50 for first swimmer
$35 for second swimmer
$25 for third or more
$180 for Non-members
Please direct all swim team inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Swim Team Meet Schedule
2020 Summer Swim Meet Schedule is Here! Schedule is subject to change.
5:45 pm check in and warm ups by the pool. All meets start at 6:30pm.
- Thursday, June 18 Away vs. Wembley
- Tuesday, June 23 Away vs. Aurora Shores
- Thursday, June 25 Home vs. Solon
- Tuesday, June 30 Away vs. Landerwood
- Tuesday, July 7 Away vs. Twinsburg
- Thursday, July 9 Home vs. Chardon
- Tuesday, July 14 Home vs. Bainbrook/Laurel Springs
- Saturday, July 18 CHAGRIN VALLEY INVITATIONAL – HOME