The Rec is now accepting applications for employment for the summer of 2019! Applications can be found on our website under the “staff” tab. Please print them off and scan to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to CVRC PO Box 84 chagrin falls. Be sure to list which positions you are interested in such as concessions, maintenance, gate, lifeguard or camp counselor.
We are also hiring for 2 additional positions this year, Assistant Pool Director and Day Camp Director. Here is a brief overview of the the requirements of each position. For more details and scope of the positions please inquire with the Director (Chris Hagen) at 616-889-9890 or email@example.com
Assistant Pool Director:
• Ensure pool deck is safe and clean.
• Lifeguard Certified
• Guard scheduling
• Guard training and policy enforcement.
• This is a shared position with 2-3 other APD’s.
Day Camp Director:
• Oversee a staff of 4 Camp Counselors.
• Ensure camper safety.
• Camp staff training and policy enforcement.
• Activities and program development
• communication with camper parents.